You know when you feel hungry but not for a meal just something to satisfy that craving I made this yummy plate with the fat, protein and sugar to get you going.
It is easy to make in your mini waffle maker, regular waffle maker or griddle. It was so good, I used the same recipe and made pancakes the next day for the family with regular peanut butter.
Sunflower butter chaffle with chocolate chips
3 TBSP almond flour
1 TBSP coconut flour
1 TSP baking powder
2 TBSP sunflower butter or peanut butter
1 TBSP powered sugar alternative
2 TBSP lily’s chocolate chips
- Preheat your mini waffle maker
- In a bowl, crack the two eggs and whisk it
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir well
- In corporate the chocolate chips into the mixture
- Spray the mini waffle maker and then add 1/4 cup of the mixture to it. Let it cook for 3 to 5 minutes
- Repeat till the batter is all gone
- You can make this into a dessert with whip cream, add your favorite toppings for breakfast, snack time or anytime.
- Refrigerate leftovers and toast them to warm them up. Lasts up to 3 days or 3 months in the freezer