I love sourdough but of course it hard to have it when your gluten free. I have tried a few recipes that are gluten free but it came wrong with texture or taste. So I made into a chaffle. Its not exactly the same but it has the bread consistency for me and I really like it.
“Sourdough” ChaffleCourse: ChaffleDifficulty: Easy
6 Tablespoons almond flour
4 egg whites
4 Tablespoons sour cream
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 cup shredded mozzarella
- In a small bowl, separate the eggs , whisk your egg whites tills it a little forty but not too much
- In another bowl add all your other ingredients and slowly incorporate the egg whites into the mix
- Warm up your griddle or waffle maker, scope up mixture and cook it for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Repeat steps till the batter is done.
- You can make a sandwich with it, toast it or add your favorite toppings to it