My daughter and I love to eat sushi and I can really go over board which kicks me out of ketosis. Then I have to start all over again and now I finally made my own sushi low carb and gluten-free. I am was a happy girl that I had sushi for two days. Oh yes two yummy days of sushi.
I got a sushi from my husband on Christmas but I haven’t use yet till now and really like how easy to use and easy to clean it up.
Here is my affiliate link to my Amazon store front
Low Carb SushiCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Intermediate
2 Sushi seaweed sheets
1/4 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cucumber, diced julienne style
2 celery sticks, diced julienne style
1/2 avocado , sliced thinly
2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
1 teaspoon Sesame oil
Liquid aminos or low sodium soy sauce (side)
Yum yum sauce (side)
Salmon, thinly sliced
Imitation crab meat
1 tablespoon sugar substitute
2 cups of cauliflower rice
3 tablespoons of whipped cream cheese
- a small bowl, add cooked cauliflower rice and cream cheese; mix well
- Then add rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar and mix well
- Grab the sushi seaweed sheet, spoon up 2 tablespoons of the cauliflower rice mix and spread it thinly to the sheet
- Add your veggies then add your salmon or crab meet
- Grab the mat and roll it tightly to make your roll. Cut into pieces and enjoy
- If you don’t have a mat your can do can do it but be careful so the seaweed does not rip on you. The best way is using wax paper or parchment paper to fold the seaweed wrap.