When the weather outside gets cold, warm up with a creamy delicious cup of Keto Hot Chocolate! This hot chocolate recipe is super easy to make, so you can enjoy it all season long.
This keto hot chocolate mix is so easy. Did you grow up drinking Swiss Miss hot chocolate like I did? Oh man, the 80’s were a great time for convenience food!
HOW TO MAKE THE KETO HOT CHOCOLATE MIX RECIPE
Making this keto hot chocolate mix couldn’t be easier. You will be using granulated Swerve sweetener, confectioners Swerve sweetener, cocoa powder, salt, and cinnamon. The cinnamon is optional but highly recommended (it really helps round out the chocolate flavor)! Simply combine everything in a bowl (sifting the cocoa powder) and whisk to combine.
DELICIOUS LOW CARB HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE VARIATIONS
- Dairy Free Keto Hot Chocolate Mix: Just add 1 cup of coconut cream and 1 cup of dairy free milk like oat or almond.
- Peppermint Keto Hot Chocolate Mix: Add 6-12 drops of high quality, food safe peppermint essential oil to the powdered mix and whisk to combine.
- Mocha Keto Hot Chocolate Mix: Add 1/4 Cup of instant espresso powder to the powdered mix and whisk to combine. Just want to make one mug into a mocha? I like to add 1-2 Tbsp of the keto hot chocolate mix powder to 8-10 oz of black coffee with some dairy free milk and a pinch of heavy cream but that is optional.
Keto Hot Chocolate MixCourse: DrinksCuisine: Keto
Make this easy keto hot chocolate mix to keep on hand so you can always make a delicious mug of low carb hot chocolate. Just add water or your favorite milk!
- The Mix
1/2 Cup Granulated Swerve
1/2 Cup Confectioners Swerve
1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Add to make the hot chocolate
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup dairy free milk
- The Mix Assembly
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, sifting the cocoa powder. Whisk to combine.
- Store in a quart size glass jar, such as a Mason jar.
- To Make A Mug Of Keto Hot Chocolate
- In a sauce pan add the heavy cream and dairy free milk and stir till simmers.
- Carefully add 3-4 Tbsp of keto hot chocolate mix to the milk and mix to combine.