One of summer’s sweetest gifts is a bounty of fresh fruit. The options for what to do with it all are almost endless, but I highly suggest putting a homemade blueberry cobbler on your to-do list. Of course, with the year-round availability of sweet blueberries, there’s no need to keep this delight to summer only. With just a few simple ingredients and a little effort, you’ll have a crispy-on-top, juicy-in-the-middle blueberry cobbler that everyone will love.
This yummy cobbler is amazing dish for breakfast, dessert and taking with you to an special event with your family. The best thing this is low carb, keto and gluten free.
The cobbler did not crack. I cut up in pieces before I took this picture because one a piece of the blueberry cobbler before it cooled off. This happens a lot in my house when I bake but I don’t mind at all.
You are not a blueberry fan? You can replace them with blackberries, strawberries, raspberries or cherries. Whatever you decide it will taste amazing.
The fruit needs to be at room temperature or it will take longer to bake in the oven. In a small bowl add your blueberries, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tbsp. of sweetener and stir it well than set it aside.
When you corporate some of the ingredients make sure to beat the eggs and melted butter before you add the rest of the wet of the ingredients.
Keto Blueberry CobblerCourse: Breakfast, DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Moderate
The blueberry cobbler is amazing dish for breakfast, dessert and taking with you to an special event with your family. The best thing this is low carb, keto and gluten free.
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup sweetener
1 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3 eggs, beaten
3/4 cups almond milk (or any dairy free milk)
2 tbsp. sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. sweetener
- Preheat oven at 375
- Spray 9×9 pan or add parchment paper
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and set aside
- In a small bowl, add blueberries, cinnamon and sweetener and set aside
- In a another bowl, beat your eggs and melted butter till its fluffy. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients,
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well
- Pour mixture into the pan and spread it evenly around then add the blueberry mixture on top. Press down lightly
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes
- You can replace the blueberries with other berries if you like
- If you want to make this dairy free omit the sour cream and replace the butter with ghee or dairy free butter
Serving Size 9
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 245
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 19g30%
- Total Carbohydrate 12g4%
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 6g12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.