To make these donuts, I used the silicone donut pans here on Amazon. The pans are easy to use and they are great to make bagels too.
The glaze I used for the donuts were Lily’s dark chocolate and Lily’s white chocolate that I got at Walmart. I melted them in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Put them in the microwave in 30 minute increments till its all melted.
Gluten Free DonutsCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Moderate
2 cups gluten free flower
1/2 cup sugar or monk fruit sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
¾ cup almond milk
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ cup vegetable oil or avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray donut pans; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the gluten free flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk the almondn milk, eggs, vanilla, and oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Spoon the batter into the donut pan filling about half of it. Don’t over fill it does rise when baking
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the donuts rise and set.
- Cool donuts on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Place your wire rack over a cookie sheet or piece of parchment paper.
- One at a time, dip the tops of your donuts into the glaze.
- Place your donut back on the rack and repeat until all donuts have been dipped.
- Store donuts in a airtight container at room temperate for up to three days