Broccoli Fritters with spicy ranch sauce.Course: AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
2 cups diced broccoli
2 large eggs
1/4 cup of diced red onion
1 2/3 cups of almond flour
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Rice your broccoli or use premade ones from the store.
- Combine the rice broccoli, eggs, onions in a bowl
- Blend almond flour, cheddar cheese, eggs, salt, pepper and garlic powder in separate bowl, stir in broccoli mixture until well combined.
- Add olive oil to pan and scoop ingredients into pan.
- Serve with plain sour cream or your dressing
- Spicy Ranch Sauce
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
- 4 to 5 dashes of hot sauce of your choice